Dance Fitness (Community Class)
Time & Location
About the Event
This will be an hour-long community-based class!
The class will be divided into three segments,
Dance Fitness based warm-up
Perform in groups
This class is an excellent way to get in shape, learn new dance moves and connect with other young professionals in your area
The choreography will be relatively simpler and shorter. The end groups will be filmed on Swara's phone and videos will be made available to the students. If you are new to dance, this class is our best bet!
Studio classes are limited to 12 students and pre-registration is required. No spot entries for this class.
- All participants need to pre-register
- Please arrive 15 mins before class to check-in
- All participants NEED to wear a mask to the location & at the waiting area
- Temperature will be checked before admitting to class
- Sanitizer will be provided at the site
- 6 - feet distance will be required at all times - we are in an 1150 sq ft studio so that will be easily possible :)
- In studio - Everyone (including Swara) will be required to keep the mask handy and wear it while directly interacting with someone with less than 6 feet distance
- When dancing 6 feet away Masks are optional to allow even breathing
- Nico will have his mask on at all times
- For more info on Ripley's COVID guidelines visit their website
- Sold OutRESERVED$15$150$0